Thursday, October 22, 2009

"Sweetheart" - Shirt Design


Maybe it's the Halloween season that has my mind wrapped in sugary sweets? Whatever it may be, when I was recently asked to create a couple shirt designs for a friend's screen printing company this was the first image that appeared in my mind. I've always wanted to have my work printed on fabric, so I couldn't be more excited to see what this will look like on clothing. As soon as the first shirt is produced I'll make sure to post pictures. Wish me luck!

-Stay Creative

4 comments:

breeleroytld said...

OMG I LOVE IT I think this will transfer sooo well on fabric!!!

Jason Irizarry said...

Thanks my love!

Collie MIlls said...

This is gonna look so sweet on fabric man. I hope the background stays pink too, keep the colors vibrant

Jason Irizarry said...

Thanks Collie!