Monday, October 5, 2009

"An Apple A Day" - Sugar Rush Series


After giving it much thought, I decided to start designing specific pieces around the idea of eventually have them printed on pin back buttons. The piece above is the first of a series of mouth portraits entitled "Sugar Rush". Who doesn't like a nice pair of lips right? And if your fat like yours truly, you prefer them accompanied by an amazing desert. I was able to complete all of the line work for this series while traveling. Meaning I can focus on color choice for a change. I'm excited to see how they all work together. As well as making sure to eat plenty of sweets while I color.... for inspiration of course.

-Stay Creative

5 comments:

breeleroytld said...

uhhhhhhhh sooo gorgeous!!! it's makes me soo happyy just to look at it. It's buttuuhhh it's butttuhh. LOL

Collie MIlls said...

Dooood!!! This piece is sexy as hell man

Jason Irizarry said...

thanks you guys!

Anonymous said...

This is by far the best piece in the series, perfect color and detail...awesome jay awesome

Jason Irizarry said...

Aww thanks Kris!