Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Male Determination" - Personal Piece


I've been working on this piece for quite some time now and I have to say that I'm quite relieved that it's completed. I think every artist has at least one work that just never seems to get the amount of time which it deserves. Needless to say this one was definitely that piece for me. The image above is actually only one half of a pair of tattooed lovers. I was able to finish his female companion quite quickly (click to view), but when it came time for him I always had other images getting in the way of his completion. Either way I'm happy with the result (regardless of how long it took for me to get it done.)

-Stay Creative

2 comments:

GloriaJean said...

i likes that ass

Jason Irizarry said...

you would Gloria... you would ;)