Thursday, May 7, 2009

"From Birth To Blossom" - Personal Piece


It's hard to believe that a year ago I finished what seemed to be the longest four years of my life. College, just like High School, left me with a bitter sweet taste in my mouth that still lingers till this very day. My supervisor Maria Blando was a constant helping hand, so I decided there would be no better way to say "thank you" than to give her a piece to show her how grateful I truly am. The double portrait above is of her two beautiful daughters. It depicts the ever growing gift of beauty a child is for a parent. 

To every beautiful mother in this world, I wish you a Happy Mother's Day.

-Stay Creative

2 comments:

Collie MIlls said...

I love the hidden hummingbird. This piece gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Anonymous said...

collie is right, i love that bird, you should definitely do some animal pieces!